3 bedroom flat for saleUrmston Drive, Southfields, London
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Reception Room
- Purpose Built
- First Floor
- Easy Access to Southfields Tube Station
- Residents Parking
A spacious and bright three double bedroom flat located on the first floor of a popular purpose built development. Serviced by a lift this property benefits from a large reception room, three double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a family bathroom.
A spacious and bright three double bedroom flat located on the first floor of a popular purpose built development. Serviced by a lift this property benefits from a large reception room, three double bedrooms, a spacious kitchen and a family bathroom. The property benefits from ample built in storage throughout and also residents parking at the entrance to the block. Offered to the market with the benefit of no onward chain, Urmston Drive is perfectly positioned for easy access into Southfields Village, Wimbledon Common, and Wimbledon Park.
Reception Room 15' 1" x 14' ( 4.60m x 4.27m )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.54m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.21m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53649405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFS103969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Southfields. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.