4 bedroom detached house for saleWainfleet Road, Boston
- EXECUTIVE 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE BUILT CIRCA 2008
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY & DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- WALLED REAR GARDEN WITH FAR REACHING OPEN VIEWS
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIIVNG KITCHEN & DINING AREA
- EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This spacious executive 4 bedroom modern detached house built circa 2008 is situated in a sought after location within close proximity of the Pilgrim Hospital and Boston High School. The property benefits from a block paved driveway, detached double garage and enclosed lawned rear garden.
This spacious family home comprises an Entrance Lobby, Lounge, Study/Playroom, open plan Living Kitchen and Dining Area, Utility Room and Cloakroom to the ground floor. First floor accommodation comprises 4 double Bedrooms, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite to Master Bedroom as well as a luxury family bathroom.
The property is ideally located in a sought after location on the outskirts of Boston but within easy access of the Pilgrim Hospital, Boston High School and Boston Town Centre and its amenities.
Externally the property comprises a block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking and a detached double garage. There is a lawned rear garden which enjoys open field views beyond.
Covered Front Entrance Porch
With recessed spotlights and double solid Oak doors leading into the Entrance Lobby.
Entrance Lobby 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
With tiled floor, ceiling recessed spotlights, coving to ceiling, smoke alarm, digital heating control, solid Oak staircase rising to first floor. Doors to Lounge, open plan Living Kitchen and Study.
Lounge 21' 9" maximum into bay window x 13' 3" ( 6.63m maximum into bay window x 4.04m )
With double doors from Entrance Lobby, feature stone fireplace incorporating a multi fuel burner, TV, satellite and telephone multi point, digital heating control, double aspect windows to front and side elevations, ceiling spotlights and coving to ceiling.
Study 15' 9" x 15' 4" maximum into Bay window ( 4.80m x 4.67m maximum into Bay window )
With tiled flooring, digital heating control, telephone point, hi-fi speaker connection point, triple aspect windows to front and side elevations, coving to ceiling and ceiling fan light.
Open Plan Living Kitchen Diner 35' 10" x 20' 3" narrowing to 13' 4" minimum in seating area ( 10.92m x 6.17m narrowing to 4.06m minimum in seating area )
Offering fantastic living space with the entire room featuring ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, tiled floor, digital heating controls and hi-fi speaker points. Essentially comprising three areas as follows: -
With TV aerial point, uPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear patio and garden.
With vaulted ceiling and exposed beams and Velux rooflite windows, wall lighting and uPVC glazed bi-folding doors opening to rear patio and garden providing superb views over open farmland to the rear of the property.
This 'U' shaped kitchen area overlooking the Dining Area comprises a great range of storage cupboards, drawers and wall mounted cabinets, featuring an inset Astracast one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, range of integrated Neff appliances including 5 burner gas hob with stainless steel fume extractor hood over and pan drawers together with concealed tea towel storage beneath, dishwasher, 2 fridge freezers all with concealing front doors, 2 stainless steel electric fan assisted ovens with warm drawers set at eye level. Tiled splashbacks, low level LED lighting, breakfast bar area, ceiling spotlights. Door to Rear Entrance Hall.
Rear Entrance Hall
With tiled floor, digital heating control, range of floor to ceiling fitted storage units, coving to cornice, uPVC double glazed rear entrance door, door to Utility Room and door to Cloakroom.
Utility Room 13' 4" x 5' 10" ( 4.06m x 1.78m )
Fitted with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, inset single sink and drainer unit, base cupboards and drawers, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, digital heating control, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, fitted floor to ceiling cupboards housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler and digital programmer, hot water cylinder and water softener.
Fitted with a modern style white suite comprising a low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan and coving to ceiling.
First Floor Galleried Landing
With recessed spotlighting, coving to ceiling, large built-in double airing cupboard with slatted shelving, digital heating control. Access to roof space with pull down ladder with lighting and 3 velux windows in loft offering potential for a conversion subject to gaining relevant planning permissions and consents.
Master Bedroom 15' 9" x 13' ( 4.80m x 3.96m )
With TV aerial point, telephone point, digital heating control, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, double glazed windows to rear elevation.
With full range of built-in wardrobes, drawers, dressing mirror and ceiling spotlights.
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 10" x 6' 1" ( 2.69m x 1.85m )
With fully tiled walls and floor, spacious walk-in shower fitted with built-in mixer shower and dual shower hose and rain shower head fitment and extractor fan above. Range of built-in furniture incorporating a wash hand basin, concealed cistern WC, back lit wall mirror above hand basin, electric shaver point, heated chrome towel rail, ceiling spotlights, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 13' 4" ( 4.42m x 4.06m )
With a range of built-in wardrobes extending to one wall, ceiling recessed spotlights, TV aerial point, digital heating control, double glazed window to rear elevation with far reaching views.
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 13' maximum ( 4.06m x 3.96m maximum )
With a range of built-in wardrobes extending to one wall, recessed spotlights, TV aerial point, digital heating control, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 4 13' 4" x 10' 10" ( 4.06m x 3.30m )
With built-in wardrobes, digital heating control, coving to ceiling, TV aerial point.
Family Bathroom 12' 1" x 9' ( 3.68m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a Contemporary white suite comprising a free standing bath with chrome mixer tap, range of built-in furniture with inset 'His & Hers' wash hand basins with wall mirrors and wall lights above, concealed cistern WC, spacious fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in dual shower hose and rainfall shower head fitments and extractor fan light above, 2 heated chrome towel rails, electric shaver point, fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling recessed spotlights and coving to ceiling.
The property is approached via a 5 bar gate leading to the block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking as well as vehicular access to the detached double garage. The property benefits from a walled frontage with established hedging providing additional privacy. This extends along the side of the property to the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by walls to the boundaries with wall lighting and exterior cold water tap. The garden is a good size and enjoys open farmland views to the rear. Across the immediate rear of the property is a large stone slabbed patio area served by wall lighting and steps leading down the lawned area with shrub and bush borders. The garden also benefits from a Summerhouse.
Summerhouse 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Of timber construction and being served by power, lighting and TV aerial point.
Adjacent Shed 8' 10" x 4' 5" ( 2.69m x 1.35m )
Situated to rear of the Summerhouse.
Detached Double Garage 20' 6" x 19' 9" ( 6.25m x 6.02m )
Of brick and tiled construction. With 2 electric remote roller doors, storage to roof space, served by power and lighting, personnel door and security alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53651799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.