4 bedroom detached house for saleRosewood Drive, Welshampton, Ellesmere
- Exclusive development of seven 4 bedroom detached houses
- Located in the popular village of Welshampton.
- Plot 6 is a 4 bedroom (Master en-suite)
- Mains water and electricity, air source heating
- NHBC warranty
** RESERVED**Rosewood Drive, is a select development of seven four bedroom detached family homes situated in the popular village of Welshampton. Plot 6 is a four bedroom detached house with the accommodation briefly comprising: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, TV/Snug Living Room, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility, Master Bedroom with en-suite and further 3 Bedrooms,Family Bathroom, sun lounge As with all Sircar homes these properties come with the benefit of a NHBC warranty. For more information please contact our Ellesmere office on (01691) 622534.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8631813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Ellesmere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.