3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHilrose Avenue Urmston M41 9PB
- FANTASTIC REFURBISHED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA
- A SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- SUBSTANTIAL GROUND FLOOR REAR EXTENSION
- EXCELLENT STANDARD OF PRESENTATION
- WELL APPOINTED BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER
- GOOD OFF ROAD PARKING FACILITIES
- LOVELY REAR GARDEN BACKING ONTO SCHOOL FIELDS
- GARAGE CONVERTED TO PLAYROOM/STORAGE WORKSHOP
FANTASTIC REFURBISHED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING AREA. A spacious three bedroom semi-detached property. Substantial ground floor rear extension. Excellent standard of presentation. Large lounge/dining area. Well appointed bathroom with separate shower. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows/exterior doors. Good off road parking facilities. Lovely rear garden backing onto school fields. Garage converted to playroom/storage workshop. Convenient cul-de-sac location. Within easy reach of Urmston Town Centre facilities. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed entrance door and side panels.
With a double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms. Laminate flooring.
21’10” x 19’3” (to widest points) with a most attractive feature fireplace with a coal effect fire in situ. There are 2 radiators, a double glazed bay window to the front and a further double glazed window to the side. Exposed floorboards throughout and double glazed French doors and side panels into:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING AREA
24'9" x 12'3" with a one and a half bowl single drainer sinK unit with mixer tap and a supberb range of base and wall cupboard units incorporating a Range style cooker with extractor canopy above. there are double glazed windows to two elevations, spotlighting and a double glazed French door with side panels out to the rear covered canopy and garden beyond. Tild floor and splashback areas. There are two feature radiators and a breakfast bar facility with space for four stools plus two others adjacent to the cooker. Plumbing for a fridge, integrated dishwasher and a wine cooler. All in all, a fantastic space for cooking and dining, a really sociable family space.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a double glazed window to the side and loft access point.
12’3” into the bay x 10’4” to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Radiator, double glazed bay window to the front and exposed floorboards.
9’9” x 10’5” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes / storage space and laminate flooring.
8’7” x 6’4” with a radiator, a double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
With a period style bath with clawed feet, a pedestal wash hand basin and a separate walk-in shower compartment.Double glazed window to the rear. Tiled décor to complement the suite and a ladder radiator. Mirror storage fitment.
With a low level wc. Double glazed window to the side. Tiled décor.
To the front of the house the garden area is mainly paved over with stocked flower beds. A driveway provides an off road parking facility. Outside tap provided. The rear garden is enclosed all round and incorporates a covered patio, lawn and stocked flower beds. The original GARAGE to the property (no vehicular access) now provides a useful play room (9’9” x 9’) and a further storage area (12’6” x 10’ ideal for workshop etc)
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.