4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBorder Road, Heswall, Wirral
- Attractive Double Fronted Three/Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated in the Prestigious and Highly Sought After Area of Heswall
- Spacious, Well Maintained and Beautifully Appointed Accommodation
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room and a Large Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms, Fourth Bedroom/Study and Bathroom
- Beautifully Maintained South Facing Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway, Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating Throughout
- Closer Inspection Essential to Appreciate this Stunning Home
*** GUIDE PRICE £450,000 - £475,000 ***
Attractive and spacious three/four bedroom double fronted detached bungalow situated in the highly desirable and sought after area of Heswall. Beautifully appointed and with a neutral theme throughout the accommodation briefly comprises a hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and dining room all with parquet flooring throughout. Large well fitted modern kitchen and there is also a further reception room which could also be a double bedroom. You have two further double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, fourth bedroom/study and a family bathroom.Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating and off road parking. Completing this home perfectly is are the well maintained and south facing enclosed rear gardens with terrace and lawned areas. A closer inspection is essential to appreciate this lovely home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8173109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.