4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Place, Steel Cross, TN6 2SS
- EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- READY FOR OCCUPATION
- CLOSE TO TUNBRIDGE WELLS
- INNOVATIVE DESIGNS
- LARGE WOODLAND PLOTS
- STUNNING FULL HEIGHT GLAZED ATRIUM ENTRANCE HALL
- BIFOLD DOORS IN MASTER BEDROOM OPENING ONTO COVERED BALCONY
- INDUCTION HOB, MULTI FUNCTION OVEN, COMBI OVEN/MICROWAVE & DOWN DRAFT EXTRACTOR
- BOILING WATER TAP & WINE COOLER
- VILLEROY & BOCH SANITARYWARE WITH DOUBLE VANITY WASHBASIN IN MASTER ENSUITE
Manor Place is an exclusive, gated development of four stunning, high specification family homes located in the Steel Cross area of Crowborough, set within private grounds of three acres. An enchanting woodland backdrop highlights each of these contemporary homes, which display innovative design and beautiful standout features, from their elegant cedar cladding to the master bedroom's covered veranda.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. 01825 762132.
Rowland Gorringe are delighted to be marketing this collection of four opulent new homes, with luxurious interiors and located within easy reach of Royal Tunbridge Wells. Accessed through private gates, the first release, plot one, on this unique and exclusive development features a large kitchen dining room to the rear with access onto a raised timber terrace that runs the entire length of the back of the property and brings the outside in. The individually designed, contemporary style kitchen features stone worktops, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and a Smeg multifunction built in oven. Also at the rear and enjoying access out onto the terrace is the living room, with a family room and large study and utility room finishing off the ground floor. Upstairs the master bedroom has access onto a covered veranda as well as having fitted wardrobes and a Villeroy and Boch luxury en suite bathroom. There are three further bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom also having an en suite and walk in wardrobe. The first floor is finished off by a luxurious family bathroom. Outside there is a generous amount of off road parking as well as a detached single garage. The part landscaped gardens to the front and rear finish these properties off nicely.
Location: Manor Place is in a quintessentially British setting, just on the outskirts of Crowborough, hugging the surrounding countryside. Perched on the eastern edge of the Ashdown Forest, it benefits from truly picturesque landscapes. The development is within easy reach of Royal Tunbridge Wells, making it ideal for those looking for peace and quiet but still wanting to be close to a major town and transport links to central London.
From Tunbridge Wells, proceed South along the A26 in the direction of Crowborough. You make your way through both Eridge and Boarshead, before taking the second exit towards Crowborough on the Boarshead roundabout. Take the next left into Eridge road and the development will be on your right hand side.
From our office in Uckfield proceed North through the high street and eventually to the Budletts roundabout, taking the third exit onto the A26 towards Crowborough. Once you reach the town of Crowborough, continue towards Tunbridge Wells and just before the Boars Head roundabout turn right into Eridge Road and the development will be on your right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53653398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27744009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rowland Gorringe, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.