Plot for saleGrand View Road, Hope Cove, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Outstanding coastal position
- Rare and unique opportunity
- Planning permission for contemporary 5 bedroom house including annexe
- All main rooms enjoy panoramic sea and rural views
- Popular seaside village
- Large Plot
- Double garage
- Close to beaches
Hope Cove, a charming and popular old fishing village, is conveniently located between the famous sailing centre of Salcombe and Thurlestone with its spectacular 18 hole links golf course.
There is scope for renovating and modernising the existing dwelling, currently a detached 4 bedroom dormer bungalow with double garage, in a sizeable plot surrounded by its own gardens.
Alternatively, planning permission (Ref. 3726/16/HHO) has been granted for a 5 bedroom house with double garage and annexe above, totalling 3210 sq ft, plus garage floor. The contemporary design has been created by local company Derry Owen Architects and plans are available to view on request.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53654652.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL160084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.