2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHope Lane, Baildon, West Yorkshire, BD17
- Two double bedrooms
- Extension opportunity(subject to permissions)
- Semi-detached house
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with storage garage
- Popular location
- Driveway parking and garage
Well-appointed two bedroomed semi-detached house situated in this popular residential area within easy reach of the Village Centre. Having been recently refurbished to a good standard, with double glazing and gas fired heating system.
A two bedroomed semi-detached house with gas fired heating system and sealed unit double glazed windows. The accommodation briefly comprises, lounge, dining/sitting room and bathroom to the ground floor. The first floor provides two bedrooms and eaves storage on the landing. Outside there is gardens to both the front and rear, with fenced and hedged boundaries. The rear is mostly block paved patio with a raised lawn and shed. To the side and the front a block paved and gravel driveway for parking and leading to the detached garage. This property is situated within easy reach of the Village Centre and the amenities it provides.
This property has the opportunity to extend the living accommodation to include a third bedroom and ensuite. This would be subject to the relevant permissions.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path.
From the roundabout in the centre of Baildon proceed up Westgate, at the crossroads turn left into West Lane, after approximately half a mile turn right into Hope Lane. Proceed up Hope Lane past the entrance to Belmont Rise, the property is then located on the left hand side identified by our Dacre, Son & Hartley 'For Sale' board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53657499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAI180074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Baildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.