2 bedroom apartment for saleMillstone Way, Harpenden
- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment
- Fabulous lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Undercfroft parking with large storage cupbaord
- Overlooking River Lea
Recently built development - this stunning 2 bedroom apartment with lounge/ kitchen area, Bedroom 1 with en suite shower room, bedroom 2 and a bathroom. The property also has the benefit of undercroft parking and large storage cupboard. Located close to the River Lea and local amenities.
Stunning recently built 2 bedroom first floor apartment with undercroft parking and a large storage cupboard.
Harpenden is a town in the City of St Albans district, in the county of Hertfordshire. It is bordered by the neighbouring villages of Redbourn & Wheathampstead. Harpenden is known as a commuter town, with frequent and direct rail connections into London St Pancras. The M1 runs in close proximity. The closest access to the M1 is Junction 9 & 10 with convenient links to all London airports. Harpenden is famed for its exceptional schooling attracting good/outstanding Ofsted.
A notable feature of Harpenden is its abundance of beautiful parks and commons. The central area of Harpenden, known locally as "the village" is characterised by Church Green, Leyton Green and the High Street Greens, which give the town its provincial feel. The town is renowned for its local sporting facilities including golf, tennis, rugby, football and cricket clubs, catering for all ages and abilities. In addition there is an abundance of restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques setting the town apart.
Lounge/ Kitchen Area 16' 5" x 13' max ( 5.00m x 3.96m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Lounge area with double glazed door to Juliet balcony.
Bedroom 1 15' 11" max x 9' 9" max ( 4.85m max x 2.97m max )
Double glazed window to front.
En Suite Shower
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bath with mixer tap, shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Undercroft parking and a large storage cupboard to rear.
Ground rent £300 per annum
Service charge £1500 Approx per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53661390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN304825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.