2 bedroom flat for saleBrockley Park
- Modern and stylish 2 bedroom garden flat sold with a share of freehold and allocated off street park
- Garden level with direct access to South facing private rear garden
- Modern open planned kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Luxurious family bathroom
- Reception room with bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Close to Honor Oak Park station, Blythe Hill Park and local amenities
Modern and contemporary open plan, two double bedroom garden flat. Offered to the market chain free with share of freehold the property offers under floor heating throughout, double glazing, allocated off street parking and direct access to a South facing rear garden via bi-folding doors. The kitchen benefits from modern gloss units with integrated appliances and contrasting laminated work tops. The property has two double bedrooms, the master benefits from a view over the garden. The luxurious bathroom benefits from a bath with shower unit and glass screen along with low level integrated WC and wash hand basin. This modern gated block is located in a residential location with easy access to transport links, close to Honor Oak Park station with connections to London Bridge and the Overground. The building also has a large manicured communal garden to the rear which is just beyond the private garden that belongs to this flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53663265.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.