2 bedroom bungalow for saleThorntree Gardens, Eastwood, Nottingham
- Corner Plot
- Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Two Bedrooms (Potential for a third bedroom)
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Gardens surrounding the property
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
**OPEN DAY SATURDAY 7th JULY 11:00-13:00**TWO BED DETACHED BUNGALOW*CORNER PLOT*NO UPWARD CHAIN*CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENATIES*POTENTIAL FOR INTERNAL RENOVATION*
**OPEN DAY SATURDAY 7th JULY 11:00-13:00**A well situated detached bungalow in the popular location of Eastwood. Thorntree Gardens is located off Coach drive in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including bus routes, shops and road links. In brief the detached bungalow comprises of a generous lounge with open plan access into the dining room, fitted kitchen, Inner hallway with loft hatch, shower room and two double bedrooms. The property is fully UPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated. The gardens surround the property with well established borders and flower beds along with a patio area to the rear and a driveway to the side. The property has generous rooms and is deceptively spacious, viewings are absolutely essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The bungalow is situated on a corner plot with gardens to the front, side and rear of the property. The property is set back from the road behind a foregarden and fenced boundary with a sloped pathway leading to the entrance door
Kitchen 11' 11" Maximum x 6' 9" ( 3.63m Maximum x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation and fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Tiled flooring, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to side, door to;
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.43m )
Generous lounge with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature gas fire with hearth and surround, radiator, door to inner hallway and open plan arch thought to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and built in storage.
With access to the loft, radiator and doors to;
(L Shape room: Length 16'03" max 8' min X Width 11'10 max 8'07" min)
Formally two bedrooms which have been converted into one large master, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation along with UPVC double glade french doors to the rear garden. Two radiators and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed to the rear elevation and radiator
Shower Room 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a corner shower, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin. complementary splash back tiling, laminate flooring and radiator, uPVC double glazed opaque window to side.
To the side of the property there is a driveway with dropped curb for access
There are garden to the front, side and rear of the property, in main they are low maintenance with paved pathways and a patio area to the rear, all surrounded be well established planted borders. There is also a wooden shed in the rear garden for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53663460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD202947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.