2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Elmo Court, Sandhills Road, Salcombe, TQ8
- Large entrance hall with plenty of storage
- Sitting room with fireplace and balcony
- 2 Double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master en-suite bathroom and separate shower room
- South facing balcony with sea views
- Communal landscaped gardens plus swimming pool
- Garage plus parking
- Close to North Sands beach
Tenure: Share of Freehold
St Elmo Court is a block of apartments positioned in a much sought-after part of Salcombe only 5 minutes' walk from the beach at North Sands. The whole block has recently undergone extensive refurbishment including a new roof, modern frontage and re-decoration. All the apartments face south west attracting the sun for most of the day with wonderful views towards the sea.
Number 10 St Elmo Court is a delightful 2 bedroom apartment which enjoys lovely sea views from the sitting room and master bedroom, both leading onto a sunny balcony. The accommodation offers light and airy, spacious living with the addition of plenty of storage.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53663511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.