2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGeorge Street, Boston
- END OF TERRACE 2 BEDROOM HOUSE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENCLOSED COURTYARD STYLE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY
This end of terrace 2 bedroom property is situated within walking distance of Boston Town Centre and its amenities as well as both the Train and Bus stations. The property benefits from an enclosed rear counrtyard style garden and is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY or BY TO LET OPPORTUNITY ***
This 3 storey end of terrace house comprises a Lounge, Kitchen, stairs to First floor and Bedroom 2 and Bathroom, stairs lead to the Master Bedroom on the Second Floor.
Lounge 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, radiator, open cast iron design fireplace with tiled hearth, door to Kitchen
Kitchen 10' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.59m )
With wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, inset oven and gas hob, space for upright fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks and return work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor, rear entrance door. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Kitchen, stairs to Master Bedroom, door to Bedroom 2 and door to Bathroom.
With panelled bath with wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" Maximum x 12' 1" Maximum ( 3.53m Maximum x 3.68m Maximum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, wardrobe recess with hanging rail.
Master Bedroom 17' 11" Maximum to eaves x 11' 4" Maximum ( 5.46m Maximum to eaves x 3.45m Maximum )
With stairs rising from first floor landing, double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial point, radiator.
With an enclosed courtyard style rear garden laid to paved patio, with timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53663904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.