4 bedroom detached house for saleBronze Road, Cawston, Rugby
- MODERN FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- LIVING ROOM
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER WITH APPLIANCES
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- SINGLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- EPC - B
Constructed by Messrs Redrow Homes, this spacious and well-presented four double bedroom detached property is located in a popular cul-de-sac within the popular area of Cawston. 5 Year NHBC guarantee remaining.
Introduction – An executive detached family home comprising of an entrance hall with stairs rising to the first floor, living room with bay window to the front aspect, an expansive open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a wide range of base and eye level units, under stair storage cupboard, French doors to the rear garden, utility room with a sink unit and door leading to the rear garden, cloakroom with low flush WC, wash hand basin and obscure glazed window to the side. The first floor landing offers a storage/linen cupboard, master bedroom with built in wardrobes, bay window to the front aspect and en-suite shower room, three good proportioned additional bedrooms, free standing wardrobes in bedroom two, family bathroom with shower over. Central heating and double glazing.
Living Room: 14' x 10'9
Kitchen/Diner: 20'10 x 11'4
Utility Room: 7'10 x 5'8
Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'8
En-suite: 6'10 x 5'3
Bedroom 2: 18' x 8'8
Bedroom 3: 12'4 x 7'9
Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 7'5
Bathroom: 7'9 x 6'8
Outside - Driveway parking for two cars, single garage, lawn. Side access leading to an enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio area.
No Upper Chain and viewing strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53664573.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27745707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newman Property Experts, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.