2 bedroom flat for saleTrinity House, 377 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London W14
- 2 Bedroom Located In Trinity House
- 8th Floor (with lift) of 12 Floors
- 1,069 sq. ft.
- 24 Hour Porter
- Residents Leisure Suite With Gym, Pool, Sauna, Steam Room and Cinema Room
- Located Within Easy Reach Of Kensington Olympia, Earls Court And The Amenities Of Kensington High Street
A brand new 2 double bedroom apartment located on the 8th floor (with lift) of Trinity House, part of Berkeley Homes stunning 375 Kensington High Street development. The property further ben living space further comprises of an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen with Miele appliances, there are 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite), a utility cupboard and ample storage. Further benefits include underfloor heating, comfort cooling and surround sound throughout. The development is conveniently located on Kensington High Street and residents benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, private cinema, swimming pool, fully equipped gym, sauna and spa. You will have an abundance of amenities close by including shops and restaurants and transport links are excellent with rail, bus and taxi services on the doorstep. This apartment has completed and is available to view now.
Lease: 999 Years
Estimated Service Charge Per Annum: £5.93psf
Ground Rent: £750pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25726573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.