Studio apartment for saleHigh Street, Teddington, TW11
- Victorian mansion conversion
- 20ft studio
- Separate bedroom area
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Shower room with natural tile floor
- Vibrant town centre location
- Quarter mile from station
- An excellent investment
- No onward chain
This is an extraordinarily attractive and spacious Victorian mansion studio conversion in the heart of popular Teddington High Street. Situated on the first floor, it has a bright, 20ft living area with a well-appointed kitchen. There is a separate bedroom area in the corner, adjacent to the modern shower-room. Being in the heart of the town, it is within a quarter mile of the train station and amenities abound. An excellent investment, please book a viewing without delay to avoid disappointment. No onward chain. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53673420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2425939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.