5 bedroom detached house for saleMellors Road, West Bridgford
- Substantial detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- En-suite & dressing room to master bedroom
- Remodelled breakfast kitchen
- Refitted bathroom & en-suite
- Generous lounge
- Dining room, family area
- Utility room & cloaks
- Sought after school catchments
- Detached single garage
GENERAL DESCRIPTION Situated on Mellors Road, off Melton Road, this is a very well presented and spacious five bedroom detached home on a corner plot.
In brief, the property comprises: A superb and welcoming reception hall, a recently remodelled breakfast kitchen with granite work surfaces, utility room and ground floor cloaks. A light an airy lounge with bay window, dining room with feature fireplace opening to further family area and leading through to a conservatory overlooking the garden.
There are five bedrooms to the first floor and a separate refitted family bathroom. The master bedroom features a bay window, dressing room and a refitted en-suite shower room.
Externally, the property boasts a private rear garden which wraps around the side of the house. There is hard standing for one car behind gates and a single garage.
This property is in the catchment area for Jesse Gray Primary School and West Bridgford Secondary School.
These sales particulars have been prepared by FHP Living on the instruction of the vendor. Services, equipment and fittings mentioned in these particulars have NOT been tested, and as such, no warranties can be given. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries regarding such matters. These sales particulars are produced in good faith and are not intended to form part of a contract. Whilst FHP Living have taken care in obtaining internal measurements, they should only be regarded as approximate.
Purchaser information - Under the Protecting Against Money Laundering and the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, FHP Living require any successful purchasers proceeding with a purchase to provide two forms of identification i.e. passport or photocard driving license and a recent utility bill. This evidence will be required prior to FHP Living instructing solicitors in the purchase or the sale of a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53677986.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431009408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.