3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaverley Road, Sale
- Three bedroom end of terrace property
- Well presented accommodation throughout
- Highly desirable location
- Walking distance of Sale town centre and Metrolink
- Catchment are for highly regarded local schools
- Side and rear courtyards
AN INCREASINGLY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY. This stunning property is positioned in one of the areas most convenient locations close to various amenities and transport links such as the M60 Motorway Network, Dane Road Metrolink Station and Sale Town Centre. Benefits include two reception rooms, many characterful features and courtyards to the side and rear. Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing throughout and boarded loft space. The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchen, inner hallway, utility room and bathroom. To the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms. Externally there are two enclosed courtyards to the side and rear plus a further walled garden to the front. Be quick to avoid disappointment these ever appreciating properties traditionally sell in record time!
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 11'1" x 10'0" (3.38m x 3.05m) -
Dining Room - 12'2" x 10'6" (3.71m x 3.20m) -
Kitchen - 13'1" x 6'11" (3.99m x 2.11m) -
Inner Hallway -
Utility Room - 6'7" x 5'7" (2.01m x 1.70m) -
Bathroom - 10'0" x 5'0" (3.05m x 1.52m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 13'1" x 11'5" (3.99m x 3.48m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'11" x 8'7" (3.63m x 2.62m) -
Bedroom Three - 9'3" x 6'11" (2.82m x 2.11m) -
Side Courtyard -
Rear Courtyard -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27747028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.