2 bedroom flat for saleStroud Green Gardens, Croydon, CR0
- Two bedroom purpose built flat
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating system
- Ideal investment/first time buy
- No onwards chain
- Approx 16' reception room
FIRST FLOOR EX LOCAL AUTHORITY PURPOSE BUILT FLAT in the Ashburton parkland area of Croydon. Convenient to shops and transport facilities.
ENTRANCE : Communal entrance. Entry phone system. Stairs and lift to all floors.
ENTRANCE HALL : Front door. Radiator. Carpet as laid. Entry phone handset.
RECEPTION ROOM : 16'1" x 9'7" (4.90m x 2.92m) , UPVC double glazed windows to front. Picture rail. Radiator. Carpet as laid.
KITCHEN : 9'6" x 5'1" (2.90m x 1.55m) , Extractor fan. Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Built-in oven and hob. Extractor hood. Space and services of washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM ONE : 9'7" x 9'6" (2.92m x 2.90m) , UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator. Carpet as laid.
BEDROOM TWO : 8'10" x 8'7" (2.69m x 2.62m) , UPVC double glazed window to side. Built-in cupboard. Carpet as laid. Radiator.
BATHROOM : UPVC double glazed window to side. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level w.c Radiator. Partial tiled walls. Vinyl flooring.
GARDEN : Communal grounds.
TENURE : "We are advised by the Vendor(s) that the tenure is Leasehold with a residue of 111 years remaining, Ground rent £50.00pa and Maintenance £600.00pa" (Awaiting verification).
AUTHORITY : London Borough Of Croydon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NORT_003239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwoods Residential, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.