4 bedroom barn conversion for saleDocking
- Four Bedrooms
- Newly Completed Barn Conversion
- Three Bathrooms
- Generous Sitting Room
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- South East Facing Rear Terraces
- Wonderful Countryside Views
- Village Location
- High Specification Finish
A bright and spacious newly completed four bedroom barn conversion, with three bedrooms on the first floor and one downstairs. Both bedroom one and the ground floor bedroom have an en-suite shower room, and all bedrooms have a built-in wardrobe and views over farmland and open countryside. The spacious entrance hall opens into the family room, kitchen, large sitting room and cloakroom, and the south and east-facing terraces can be accessed from French doors in the family room and sitting room. There are vaulted ceilings in the kitchen, hall and family rooms, with principal oak trusses. The property sits on a generous corner plot with an enclosed rear garden, and benefits from an off-road parking space, as well as two spaces in the car port.
SPECIFICATION * Soft close doors and drawers to kitchen and utility room
* Granite worktops and upstands to kitchen with drainer grooves and undermounted sinks
* Stainless steel range cooker, extractor hood and splashback
* Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
* Fitted vanity units and contemporary sanitaryware with concealed cisterns and soft close seats
* Chrome heated towel rails with summer electric elements
* Natural stone tiling to hall, kitchen and utility room
* Television and satellite points to all principal rooms with satellite dishes pre-fitted for FreeSat
* Alarm system with movement/door sensors to all ground floor rooms
* Double glazed painted timber windows and doors
* Oak handrail and balustrade to staircase
* BT and/or data cabling to all principal rooms
* Downlighters and pendant lighting
* Freestanding wood burning stove
* External lighting to front and rear
* Natural stone paving to patios and pathways
* Turf to garden
* Oak panelled interior doors
COURTYARD BARNS An exciting development of nine bespoke high quality homes by Bullock Homes Ltd, situated in the popular village of Docking which is ideally located for access to the beautiful North Norfolk Coast and the conveniences of Fakenham and Kings Lynn. The development comprises a mixture of stunning barn conversions and new build homes, each property is unique and the build specification is of the highest of standards.
DOCKING Docking is a busy village with a small supermarket and post office, a fish and chip shop, blacksmith, a pub, a large village playing field, tennis court and bowling green. The village is perfectly placed for the North Norfolk Coast and its long, fine sandy beaches. Brancaster and The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club are about five miles away. There are two golf courses in Hunstanton, which is less than eight miles away. The Titchwell Bird Reserve, home to terns and waders is close by. The ultra fashionable Georgian village of Burnham Market, Sandringham and the market towns of Fakenham and King's Lynn are also nearby.
COUNCIL TAX Band F.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Oil fired central heating.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING C. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit https://www.epcregister.com/ and enter in the reference number.
WEBSITE TAGS New home, new development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53689734.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439027445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.