3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Refurbished Three Bedroom Victorian Terrace House
- 150 Metres from Reading West Train Station
- 30 Minutes to London Paddington by Train
- New Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- New First Floor Bathroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- New Windows, Doors and Boiler
- Permit Parking
- No Chain
This three bedroom Victorian terrace house located a hundred and fifty metres from Reading West Train Station and half a mile from the Town Centre has been completely refurbished by the current owner. The extensive improvements include; a brand new high spec fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a new bathroom, new flooring and carpets throughout, new boiler, new windows and doors and a delightful landscaped rear garden. The property is ideally located close to local amenities and transport links with the Town Centre a short walk away and accommodation comprises, an open plan living/dining room, new kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, new first floor bathroom and a 40ft. landscaped rear garden. This immaculate home would make an excellent first time purchase, great investment or suit a commuter with London Paddington just 30 minutes by train and is for sale with no chain complications.
Located off the Oxford Road just half a mile from Reading Town Centre and 100 metres from Reading West Train Station. West Reading offers excellent transport links into the Town Centre and M4 via the A4 or A33. There are some great schools in the area such as Wilson Primary School & St Edward’s Prep School. The Oxford Road is a vibrant area with a diverse range of shops and restaurants. Reading West train station provides trains to Newbury and London and bus routes include the number 17 which runs every few minutes between Tilehurst to the West and Early to the East. There is a range of local amenities including a large Tesco superstore, a public swimming pool and some excellent outside spaces such as Prospect Park which is Reading's largest public park. Property in the area includes grand Victorian town houses, smaller terrace homes, and modern homes and apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53689944.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA180107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.