6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDudlow Lane, Calderstones
- Six bedroom executive semi detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Highly sought after location
- Sweeping driveway and grounds
- Cellar, double garage and gardens
- Viewing is highly advised
Venmore Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the sales market this rare opportunity to purchase a Victorian semi detached residence in one of Liverpool most aspirational locations. Set within the tree lined road of Dudlow Lane, the plot is unrivalled in both its position and characteristics. Currently appointed with three reception rooms and six bedrooms, the residence also has the potential to be extended to create a significant increase in size. Externally the property is set within a magnificent plot with a large sweeping driveway that is surrounded with beautifully maintained landscaped gardens. The accommodation is split over three floors and comprises: entrance porch, hallway, living room, formal dining room, morning room, kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC, To the first floor, there are three large double bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC, The second floor consists of three further bedrooms. Additional benefits include a cellar which consists of five large store rooms and garage. Externally, there are gardens to the front and rear and a garage which offers parking for up to three cars. Viewing is highly advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53691720.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8644711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Venmore, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.