1 bedroom flat for saleCroxted Road, Herne Hill
- 1 Double Bedroom (13`3 x 10`8)
- Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Spacious Reception
- Split Level
- Alcove Space Ideal For Study Area
- Top Floor
- Long Lease
- Walking Distance To Herne Hill Rail for Thameslink & Southeastern
- Close To Herne Hill Amenities
A beautifully presented split-level one double bedroom flat situated on the top floor of this attractive Victorian property conveniently situated close to Brockwell Park and Herne Hill.
When entering the flat on the first floor, a staircase leads up to a landing where you access a very spacious bathroom comprising a bath, separate shower and a WC. On the same landing there is a larger than average double bedroom comprising high ceilings, double glazed windows and down lights.
Walking back along the landing there is a staircase that leads up to a very large open plan Kitchen/Reception boasting excellent storage space and integrated appliances. The kitchen area has a large window which creates good natural light and also possesses ample space for a grand dining table. Tucked away within the reception there is a very cleverly situated alcove which ideally suits use as a study. There are also two fitted shelving units also providing excellent storage. The property has double glazed windows.
The flat is situated on Croxted Road close to the junction with Norwood Road and Brockwell Park. Herne Hill station with its excellent links to Victoria and The City is within a short walk as are the excellent selection of specialist shops and bars to be found in Herne Hill. The lovely Brockwell Park is minutes away and boasts a famous Lido as well as a health club, tennis courts and playground.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Burn, Herne Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.