1 bedroom flat for saleLower Street, Haslemere
Withdrawn from Market
- Turn Key Investment Or Great First Time Purchase
- One Bedroom Conversion Apartment
- Sitting Room
- Re-fitted Bathroom
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Close to Halsemere British Rail Station
- Close to Haslemere Town Centre
- 12 Months Parking Included
MH James are delighted to present to the market this refurbished conversion one bedroom apartment located close to the town centre of Haslemere. Extensively updated by the current owners and presented to a very high standard. Accommodation comprises; large living area, refitted kitchen and bathroom, along with a double bedroom with built in wardrobes. The modern internal presentation of the property, which would be especially appealing to the younger professional, makes this an attractive purchase for either private buyers or investors. The property is within easy walking distance of Haslemere train station, giving main line access to London Waterloo which is perfect for commuters. Buyer incentives: We are informed by the seller of the property that if they receive an acceptable offer, several items of furniture may be included in the transaction and two parking permits shall be provided for a period of 12 months in a town centre car park along with the purchase of the property. We believe these incentives offer a wonderful opportunity for either a lucky First Time Buyer or property investor looking to a turn key investment to purchase a home in the heart of Haslemere.Agents Note; In addition to the parking permits offered by the seller as an incentive. We are informed by the seller, that Waverly Borough Council have approved plans to allow the resident of 21 Lower Street to apply for a parking permit for designated parking in Tanners Lane.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53695608.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8664413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.H. James, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.