2 bedroom terraced house for saleGuildford Road, Manchester
- NO CHAIN
- 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- 2 GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS
- MOMENTS FROM GREEN BANK PARK & NUTSFORD VALE COUNTRY PARK
- FANTASTIC LOCATION MOMENTS FROM LEVENSHULME CENTRE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS
** FIRST TIME BUYERS, INVESTORS & DOWNSIZERS DON'T MISS OUT **
** NO CHAIN ** FANTASTIC POTENTIAL ** 2 SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS ** 2 GREAT SIZE BEDROOMS ** MOMENTS FROM GREEN BANK PARK & NUTSFORD VALE COUNTRY PARK** FANTASTIC LOCATION A SHORT STROLL FROM LEVENSHULME'S VIBRANT CENTRE AND WEEKLY ARTISAN MARKET ** EASY REACH OF LEVENSHULME TRAINSTATION GETTING YOU INTO THE CITY CENTRE IN UNDER 10 MINUTES ** EXCELLENT TRAVEL LINKS INTO MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE ** CATCHMENT FOR POPULAR SCHOOLS ** GREAT INVESTMENT **
Entrance Vestibule - 0.95m x 0.83m (3'1" x 2'9") - Hand spot to remove outdoor clothing before entering the main house.
Hallway - 0.94m x 2.46m (3'1" x 8'1") -
Lounge - 3.15m x 3.43m (10'4" x 11'3") - Great size lounge with electric fire set in period surround.
Dining Room - 3.27m x 3.57m (10'9" x 11'9") - Spacious dining room with electric fire set in period surround.
Kitchen - 2.22m x 2.44m (7'3" x 8'0") - Good size kitchen with large pantry style store cupboard.
First Floor -
Landing - 1.68m x 3.57m (5'6" x 11'9") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.22m x 3.43m (13'10" x 11'3") - Great size master bedroom with views to the front of the property.
Bedroom 2 - 2.44m x 3.57m (8'0" x 11'9") - Double size bedroom with views over the rear of the property.
Bathroom - 2.24m x 2.44m (7'4" x 8'0") - Shower over the bath, wash basin and w/c
Rear Yard - Courtyard style rear garden.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53696748.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27749428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edward Mellor Ltd, Levenshulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.