4 bedroom detached house for saleHeadstock Drive, Castle Gresley, DE11
- Four Bedrooms (En-suite to Master)
- 26' Kitchen / Diner
- Family Bathroom & Guest Cloakroom
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- EPC Rating: B
* NO CHAIN* Cadley Cauldwell are pleased to offer to the market this well maintained and presented detached property on a corner plot within a development situated closed to main routes and within easy access to local amenities. Comprising four bedrooms (en-suite to master), family bathroom, guest cloakroom, lounge, 26' kitchen / diner, utility room, enclosed rear garden, brick-built single garage; and with the benefit of double glazing and gas central heating, early viewing of the property is highly recommended to appreciate all that is on offer.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION : Mortgage Advice available.
Window blinds included in sale.
Entrance Hall : 13'3" x 6'9" (4.04m x 2.06m) , Enter via uPVC front door, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, radiator, doors off to lounge / guest cloakroom / utility room / kitchen-diner / under-stairs cupboard, stairs to upper floor.
Lounge : 13'3" x 13'9" (4.04m x 4.19m) , Carpeted, radiator, window to side, bay window to front.
(Measurements shown exclude bay depth).
Guest Cloakroon : 6'6" x 5'4" (1.98m x 1.63m) , White WC, white basin with tiled splashback, extractor fan, radiator, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, opaque window to front.
Utility Room : 6'5" x 5'5" (1.96m x 1.65m) , Range of "stne / warm grey" wall and base units, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, glazed door to side.
Kitchen / Diner : 12'4" x 26'6" (3.76m x 8.08m) , Range of "stne / warm grey" wall and base units with complementary limed wood effect laminate worktops and mathching splashbacks, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps, integral fridge / freezer / dishwasher, Zanussi Double electric oven, Zanussi six-ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor chimney and splashback, radiator, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, wall-mounted "Ideal Logic System 30" boiler, window to side, window to rear x2, French doors to rear.
Stairs & Landing : 15'2" x 3'7" (4.62m x 1.09m) , Carpeted, white newel posts and "stop chamfer" spindles, oak effect balustradesand newel caps, radiator, loft access, doors off to bedrooms x4, family bathroom, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 : 13'2" x 13'10" (4.01m x 4.22m) , Carpeted, radiator, window to front and side, freestanding wardrobe with sliding doors, door to en-suite.
En-suite : 5'0" x 7'4" (1.52m x 2.24m) , Wnite WC & basin, shower cubicle with gravity fed shower, glass sliding shower screen, towel rail radiator, tiling to shower and WC / basin wall, extractor fan, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, opaque window to side.
Bedroom 2 : 13'3" x 10'5" (4.04m x 3.18m) , Carpeted, radiator, built-in wardrobes, window to front.
(Measurements shown exclude wardrobe depth).
Bedroom 3 : 8'9" x 11'4" (2.67m x 3.45m) , Carpeted, radiator, window to rear.
Bedroom 4 : 8'8" x 7'4" (2.64m x 2.24m) , Carpeted, radiator, window to rear.
Family Bathroom : 8'8" x 7'2" (2.64m x 2.18m) , White suite comprising WC, basin, bath with tap fitting shower over, shower cubicle with gravity fed shower, sliding shower screen, towel rail radiator, tiling to shower and bath area, extractor fan, Amtico "Smoked Cedar" flooring, opaque window to rear.
To the Front : Forecourt area with decorative gravel, miscellaneous planting and shrubs, lawned area around corner of property, driveway leading to single brick-built garage.
Garage : 20'0" x 10'5" (6.10m x 3.18m) , Single brick-built garage with up-and-over door, power and light, side door giving access to rear garden area.
To the Rear : Enclosed rear garden, paved patio / seating area, raised beds with miscellaneous planting, decked seating area, gated access to driveway, door into garage.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CACA_003416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cadley Cauldwell Ltd, Swadlincote. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.