4 bedroom detached house for saleSeymour Drive, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Entrance Hall. Cloakroom. Utility Room.
- Kitchen/Dining Room.
- Family Room. Lounge.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room. Three Further Bedrooms.
- Family Bathroom. Loft Storage Area.
- Gardens To Front And Rear.
- Driveway Parking.
- EPC Rating: C
A particularly versatile and spacious detached family home which has been improved and extended by the current owners who have owned the property since new (approximately the year 2000). The property has the benefit of uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. As well as the three original bedrooms, the very large fourth bedroom has been built over the existing garage. The garage has been converted into a family room with utility room at the end. There are gardens to both the front and rear and there is driveway parking. An internal viewing is thoroughly recommended.
From Dartmouth proceed up College Way passing the Britannia Royal Naval College on your right hand side. Upon reaching the petrol station on your left, turn right into Seymour Drive, continue along and round the right hand corner. Proceed along Seymour Drive towards the end and the property will be found on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53697873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT180020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.