4 bedroom house for saleThe Buxton at Mildenhall, Bradford Road, Sherborne, DT9
- Open plan sitting room with dining area and french doors to garden
- Separate kitchen
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suite
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- Purchase assistance offers
The Buxton features a spacious kitchen, OPEN PLAN sitting/dining area, STUDY & CLOAKROOM. Master bedroom with EN SUITE and FITTED WARDROBE. GARAGE and allocated parking. HELP TO BUY available!
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Georgie & Sherrie
We are truly excited to present to you our beautiful new development Mildenhall in Sherborne.
We are sure you will be just as impressed as we are when you arrive at this exclusive development of 23 four, five and six bedroom detached homes. Our homes have been created with an outstanding standard specification designed to meet the needs of modern living.
Mildenhall is located just one mile away from Sherborne's bustling town centre which boasts an array of shops, pubs and services and many stunning medieval buildings. There are also great schools, health and leisure facilities on the doorstep.
How we can help
If you are a first-time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
- Help to Buy - Equity: The Government-backed shared equity scheme where you need just a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% equity loan from the Government. This is available on selected properties up to £600,000 at Bovis Homes developments in England.
- Home Exchange: Bovis Homes could buy your property from you, allowing you to reserve the home of your choice. We could also help by purchasing a property further down the chain. Please note, terms and conditions apply.
- Smooth Move: Bovis Homes could deal with the estate agents on your behalf and cover the costs of selling your existing home.
- Sitting room/dining area - 7.10 x 4.38m (23' 3" x 14' 4")
- Kitchen - 4.06 x 2.93m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- Study - 2.08 x 2.03m (6' 10" x 6' 8")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.40 x 3.11m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.09 x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.93 x 2.81m (9' 7" x 9' 3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.93 x 2.68m (9' 7" x 8' 9")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSBRN-P402_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.