2 bedroom maisonette for saleBurnbury Road, London SW12
Offers in Region of
- Beautiful Victorian two bedroom maisonette with original features in conservation area
- No onward chain
- Uber modern kitchen-diner with integrated appliances, ample storage and plenty of workspace
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace and bay window offering ample family & entertaining space
- Good size bedrooms overlooking garden
- Modern, fully-tiled bathroom with over-bath shower
- Attractive entrance via small garden with feature-window porch
- Private section of mature patio garden with room for dining
- New boiler (installed 2017) and underfloor heating
- Within reach of many Ofsted-rated Outstanding schools including Telferscot & Henry Cavendish schools
BALHAM: VICTORIAN TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR GARDEN MAISONETTE with ORIGINAL FEATURES and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Beautiful purpose-built maisonette with original features throughout and a modern kitchen/diner is looking for new owners to appreciate its own private garden and excellent travel connectitons.
The property is in a conservation area - Hyde Farm estate - which was built to a consistent design by Ernest Hayes-Dashwood in red brick with characteristic bow windows. The Hyde Farm Estate was developed between 1896 and 1916 with this property built in 1900.
The bright, modern kitchen offers ample storage, worksurfaces and integrated appliances and is finished to a high standard with a separate dining space in this open plan room that leads out on to the garden with room for dining or relaxing.
The lounge, at the front with a feature fireplace and a bay window, offers a bright and airy space in which to enjoy family time or relax.
The bedrooms are of good size, overlooking the garden, and there is a modern bathroom, with over-bath shower too. The property enjoys underfloor heating and the boiler was replaced in 2017.
The property is approached by a pretty entrance with a feature window in an enclosed porch. To the side and rear is a private section of the patio garden allowing a peaceful haven in a South London setting.
Balham, Streatham Hill and Clapham South stations are all within a mile, as is the South Circular Road.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53703648.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w27-ab7a. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.