2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 4, Hillside Court, 2 Crossbeck Road, Ilkley, LS29
- A spacious duplex apartment providing a smartly appointed, contemporary style home
- Superb location in communal grounds adjacent to Ilkley Moor
- Bright and airy open plan living area with tall ceilings and large windows with attractive views
- Two spacious double bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room
- Attractive communal grounds mostly laid to grass with well stocked borders and a paved patio
- Ample parking areas within the grounds
Hillside Court is a spacious duplex apartment which provides a smartly appointed home of contemporary style over two floors and enjoys a superb location with pleasant communal grounds adjacent to Ilkley Moor with some splendid aspects.
Hillside Court is a substantial old Victorian building situated on the edge of Ilkley Moor which has had a variety of uses over the decades and carries a 'blue plaque' stating that Charles Darwin stayed there in 1859 around the time of his publication of the famous book, The Origin of Species. The location adjacent to Ilkley Moor is superb with many delightful walks to be enjoyed over the moors, quite literally from the doorstep. West View Park is also located opposite. A delightful walk alongside a stream known as Mill Ghyll takes you down to Ilkley town centre which provides a wide range of shops, restaurants, cafes and general amenities and has a railway station from where there are regular commuter rail services to Leeds / Bradford city centres and buses to surrounding towns. Ilkley has popular schools for all ages and a wide variety of sporting and recreational facilities, as well as many cultural events. The Yorkshire Dales National Park is only some 6 miles away from Ilkley, whilst Leeds / Bradford International Airport is only circa 11 miles distant.
No 4 Hillside Court is accessed at the rear of the building via the communal entrance door, with covered entrance and video entry phone, at lower ground floor level. Stairs from the communal entrance hall lead to the upper ground floor and No 4. The apartment provides an attractive and well appointed home of contemporary style which features at upper ground floor level a large open plan living room with modern kitchen area. This superb space enjoys tall ceilings and two double glazed splay bay windows with fitted blinds, the front window with a pleasant outlook towards West View Park and Ilkley Moor whereas the side bay window enjoys some long distance views across the valley towards Beamsley Beacon. A staircase leads to the lower ground floor where there two double bedrooms, one with en-suite shower, and the house bathroom. The grounds of Hillside Court are communal, provide an attractive setting and are mostly laid to grass for ease of management with well stocked borders, a paved patio and a screened bin area. There are ample parking areas within the grounds which are not allocated. A meter room located to the side of the lower ground floor entrance provides bike storage.
From our offices on The Grove, proceed up Wells Road by the HSBC Bank and continue to the top of the road. Turn left immediately before the cattle grid into Crossbeck Road. Turn immediately right into the grounds of Hillside Court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53703732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK180209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.