2 bedroom terraced house for saleSherwood Street, Reading
- Extended Victorian Terrace House
- Entrance Porch
- Two Separate 11' Reception Rooms both with feature open fireplaces
- Larger than average Re-fitted Kitchen plus Utility Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room with W/C
- Tastefully updated throughout by present owner
- Two First Floor 'Double' Bedrooms
- Newly fitted En-Suite Bathroom To Bedroom 1
- Recently replaced 'Combi' Boiler
- 35' Rear Garden with Patio Area and Shed
Sansome & George Reading - Having been sympathetically yet vastly improved by the current owner, this extended Victorian terrace property is located approximately 1 mile to the west of Reading town centre, presenting a fine opportunity for private owner occupation and investment purchasers alike.
Approached via a useful entrance porch, the ground floor accommodation comprises two 11' reception rooms, each with feature fireplaces, a larger than average re-fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric double oven, plus a useful utility area and shower room with WC. On the first floor, two double bedrooms each measuring in excess of 11' with Bedroom 1 leading on to a newly fitted three piece en-suite bathroom with shower over bath, and combination boiler. Externally, the rear garden measures approximately 35' in length and is largely laid to lawn with a small patio area and block built shed at the rear.
A host of local amenities nearby include 24hr gym, Tesco Extra 24hr supermarket, cafés, pubs, restaurants and takeaways as well as Battle Library and the sought after Wilson Primary School. Reading West train station (links to London Paddington) is a 15 minute walk away and three regular bus services into Reading town centre. (Sky Blue 15, 16 & Purple 17) are a short walk and operate throughout the day and night.
Presented in good order throughout and further complemented by UPVC double glazed windows, viewings for this property come highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53703765.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27750487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.