2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMansfield Road, Hasland, Chesterfield
- Detached House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cloaks/WC & Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Garage to Rear
- Ample CSS to the Front
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating:
*** DETACHED BUNGALOW ON GENEROUS PLOT ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this TWO Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offering 828 Sq. Ft. of neat and tidy accommodation, which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a lovely home.
* The property stands on a generous plot with a south west facing rear garden and Detached Garage, in this popular residential area, well placed for the amenities in Hasland village and for access to the M1 Motorway.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Cloaks/WC, Shower Room, Two Double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom with Dressing Area.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking. Steps from here lead down onto a lawned garden with raised planted borders. To the rear of the property there is south west facing rear garden comprising of a large patio area with steps up to a lawned garden with planted borders and low maintenance pebble bed. Further steps lead up to the personnel door to the Detached Brick Built Garage which is accessed from a rear service road.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 76.9 sq.m./828 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Hasland Hall Community School
Entrance Hall - With loft access hatch and built-in storage cupboard.
Living Room - 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0 x 11'5) - A good sized front facing reception room having a feature stone fireplace with marble hearth and fitted coal effect electric fire.
An open archway leads through into the ...
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0 x 11'5) - A second good sized reception room with window to the side elevation and sliding double doors which give access into the ...
Kitchen - 3.48m x 2.72m (11'5 x 8'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and freestanding cooker with fitted extractor over.
Cloaks/Wc - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage cupboard above and below. A door leads through into the ...
Shower Room - Being fully tiled and having a double walk-in shower with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and bidet.
There is also a built-in airing cupboard housing the gas combi boiler.
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.87m (12'0 x 9'5) - A rear facing double bedroom with an opening leading through into the ...
Dressing Room - 2.87m x 2.72m (9'5 x 8'11) - Having a range of built-in wardrobes and dressing table unit.
Sliding patio doors overlook and open to give access onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Two - 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5 x 11'3) - A front facing double bedroom.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway/turning area providing ample Off Street Parking. Steps from here lead down onto a lawned garden with raised planted borders.
To the rear of the property there is south west facing rear garden comprising of a large patio area with steps up to a lawned garden with planted borders and low maintenance pebble bed. Further steps lead up to the personnel door to the Detached Brick Built Garage which is accessed from a rear service road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53708676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27751091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.