2 bedroom flat for saleSt Peters Court, Lee, SE12
- Picturesque development situated in peaceful location
- Second floor apartment with open plan living
- Spacious reception room with dual aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Allocated parking
- Underfloor heating
Situated within a secure gated development moments away from Blackheath Village, this stylish two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with a private balcony.
St Peters Court is peacefully located within easy reach of the many amenities of Lee High Road along with the bars and restaurants of nearby Blackheath. Lee Station and Blackheath Station (National Rail) provide excellent links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53710107.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1059557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.