4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWhite Hill Road, Meopham, Kent
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Generous plot of 0.668 acres
- Detached 4 bedroom bungalow currently on site
- Private and secluded location
- Walking distance to Meopham Secondary School
- EPC energy rating E
Very rarely does an opportunity such as this become available within a village like Meopham. Home to the current owners for over 40 years, this bungalow is being offered to the market with what we consider to be is fantastic investment potential. Subject of course to the usual consents, this very private and secluded location within the heart of Meopham, boasts a setting which many would consider provides the very best of both "Town and Country" living.
An expanse of open, beautiful countryside lies in wait just around the corner, ideal to buyers who love their outdoor space. Whilst the owner has enjoyed this 'feeling' of being rural, you are far from being isolated for the local village school is within walking distance and a host of amenities are close by.
Currently on site, is a deceptively spacious detached bungalow which as you can see from both our photos and accommodation list, is being sold with a wealth of space and is far larger than first impressions might suggest. It is this size that presents a number of exciting opportunities, not least of all, the potential for redevelopment should you wish to explore its full potential, something which has been realised in other properties within the area.
To give all interested parties the chance to declare their interest, this home is being made available via our 'Best Offers' initiative so please contact the Meopham for further information and a bid pack.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'6 x 12'0 (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 14'0 x 10'6 (4.27m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen: 9'1 x 8'5 (2.77m x 2.57m)
- Conservatory: 9'4 x 7'7 (2.85m x 2.31m)
- Breakfast Room: 14'6 x 13'11 (4.42m x 4.24m)
- Master Bedroom: 14'0 x 10'10 (4.27m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 10'5 (4.24m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 8'3 (3.23m x 2.52m)
- Car Port
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53716509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13324550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Meopham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.