4 bedroom detached house for saleMussons Close, Corby Glen, Grantham
- Well-presented detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite and dressing room to the master
- Two reception rooms
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Established landscaped gardens
- Detached double garage
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Corby Glen close to local facilities, amenities and two schools. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers light and spacious accommodation throughout.
A well-presented detached family home, situated in the sought after village of Corby Glen close to local facilities, amenities and two schools. The property has been well maintained by the current owners and offers light and spacious accommodation throughout, briefly comprising: an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, a utility room and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there is a family shower room and four double bedrooms with the master featuring a dressing room and en-suite facilities.
Rooms & Measurements
Dining room - 4.94m x 4.84m (16'2" x 15'9")
Living room - 6.15m x 3.91m (20'2" x 12'8")
Kitchen - 4.89m x 2.75m (16'4" x 9'02")
Utility room - 1.72m x 1.97m (5'6" x 6'5")
Master bedroom - 4.92m x 3.52m (16'1" x 11'5")
Bedroom two - 4.22m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'7")
Bedroom three - 3.11m x 2.94m (10'2" x 9'6")
Bedroom four/Study - 3.10m x 2.73m (10'2" x 8'10")
The property is approached by a hard standing driveway providing off-road parking and leading to a detached double garage, with a footpath to the right hand side leading to the property. The front gardens are well established and feature mature tree and hedge borders, providing a high degree of privacy. The property also benefits from attractive rear gardens which wrap around the property and have been well maintained to provide an idea space for alfresco dining, having been set into different areas. The rear gardens are all enclosed by mature hedging and fencing.
Corby Glen is a village and civil parish situated in the South Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, approximately 9 miles south-east of the market town of Grantham, 10 miles from the Georgian town of Stamford and 8 miles from the market town of Bourne. The village itself is served well with facilities and amenities including two doctors' surgeries, two public houses, church and several small businesses along with two schools. Additional services can be found nearby in the neighbouring villages of Irnham, Swayfield and Burton Coggles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53717841.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUS100170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Stamford Bath Row Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.