3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRocky Lane South, Wirral
- A quaint and charming character property
- sought after location in the heart of vibrant Heswall
- Two reception rooms & breakfast kitchen
- Downstairs W.C
- Viewing highly recommended
A quaint and charming character property in a much sought after location within easy walking distance of Heswall, a vibrant town centre with a vast array of shops, restaurants and cafe bars.
This is a very delightful property that must be viewed!
A charming cottage style property with a wealth of character situated within walking distance of a highly sought after location that is Heswall town Centre, offering an array of shops, cafe bars and restaurants. This is such a delightful property with good sizes and practical accommodation,
The arch shaped front door leads to the spacious entrance hall with feature bow shaped Georgian window, with a front aspect onto Rocky Lane South, lounge, separate sitting room, breakfast kitchen area and downstairs w.c, three bedrooms & a four piece white bathroom suite.
The front garden has a sandstone wall with lawned garden and a double width block paved patio area, which provides excellent parking and leads to the double garage. To the rear is a courtyard and patio area and a tiered rear garden and sandstone steps leading up to terraced area.
Beautiful arch shaped timber door, tall cupboard with hanging space, Bow window with Georgian feature and French-style doors for access. Stairs to first floor landing.
Rear Sitting Room 10' 5" x 16' 11" ( 3.17m x 5.16m )
Enter into sitting room via french-style doors, large double glazed window, side aspect window, radiator, wall lights and television point. Chimney breast with fire surround and hearth.
Front Sitting Room 13' 3" x 16' 11" ( 4.04m x 5.16m )
Front aspect Georgian style bow window with secondary glazing, gas fire set into feature wooden fire surround, radiator, television point.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 15' 3" ( 2.92m x 4.65m )
Rear aspect window, door to rear patio area, range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, sink and drainer, part tiled walls, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator and wall mounted cupboard housing central heating boiler. Large understairs cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Small landing with access to loft, wall lights and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' ( 3.51m x 3.96m )
Large front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window. Large built-in cupboard, built-in wardrobes, radiator, television point, wall lights and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.62m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, radiator, built-in corner cupboard. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 16' 9" ( 3.15m x 5.11m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Double glazed window, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted electricTriton shower over the bath, bidet, low level WC, wash hand basin and carpeted flooring.
Double garage with electric up and over doors. Power, light and shelving with area for bins.
To the front of the property there is a sandstone wall with lawned garden with decorative borders, small shrubs and flowers and double width block paved patio area providing off road parking and access to double garage and rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a courtyard garden with flagged patio area, outside lighting, water tap and garden shed with power and light. Wrought iron gate opens to a tiered lawned garden with sandstone steps leading to terraced garden with established flowering shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53718237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.