3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Hill, Rotherham
- FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR THE FAMILY BUYER
- Modern Three Bedroom Semi
- Off-road parking & Garage
- Attractive Garden to rear
- NO CHAIN - VIEW NOW!
MODERN, FAMILY-SIZE SEMI WITH NO CHAIN - VIEW NOW!
Popular location & excellent family accommodation comprising:- Hallway, Ground Floor W.C., Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off-road parking, Garage, Parking & Garden.
DON`T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
A door opens into the entrance hall with radiator and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor W.C.
Having a low flush w.c., wash basin and a double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 13' 10" into recess x 12' 11" ( 4.22m into recess x 3.94m )
The lounge has a double glazed bow window to the front and a fire surround with inset electric fire (not tested).
The dining room has double glazed French doors leading onto the rear of the property and a radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 15' 6" ( 3.25m max x 4.72m )
Fitted with an attractive range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting worktops, an inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and a storage/pantry cupboard. There are two double glazed windows to the rear and two radiators.
Utility 4' 11" x 6' 9" ( 1.50m x 2.06m )
Having wall and base units with worktop and space for a washer/dryer and space for a fridge/freezer. A double glazed door gives access onto the rear.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 9' 5" max x 12' 9" ( 2.87m max x 3.89m )
This room has built-in storage/wardrobes, a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" plus doorway x 11' 4" max ( 2.57m plus doorway x 3.45m max )
With double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" plus bulkhead x 9' 2" ( 1.96m plus bulkhead x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is attractive tiling to complement the fittings, a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off-road parking leading to the:-
To the rear is an attractive mainly lawned garden area with a block paved area. There is fencing and mature plants, trees and shrubs to the boundaries for privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53720655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.