4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBennimoor Way, Chesterfield
Offers in Region of
- No Chain
- Fully Refurbished
- Larger Than Average Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Versatile Three / Four Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- 1176 sq ft of Spacious, Modernised Accommodation
- Convenient for Chesterfield Town Centre, Close to Chesterfield Golf Club
- Dining Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Newly Installed UPVC Double Glazing and Central Heating System
*NO CHAIN* OFF ROAD PARKING* Early inspection is recommended to appreciate this tastefully presented and fully refurbished property. Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac and conveniently located for Chesterfield Town Centre and close to Chesterfield Golf Club, this versatile and individually designed four bedroomed detached bungalow has benefited from a comprehensive programme of professional refurbishment including the installation of new windows and front entrance door, new floor coverings throughout and new central heating system. Offering 1176 sq ft of spacious, modernised accommodation briefly comprising newly fitted dining kitchen with built in Bosch appliances, conservatory, utility area, good sized lounge, newly installed en-suite to master bedroom, two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom / office and newly installed three piece bathroom suite. To the front of the property are lawn areas and a larger than average driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles, to the rear is an enclosed garden laid to lawn.
Dining Kitchen - 5.790 x 3.294 (18'11" x 10'9" ) - Modern and spacious dining kitchen having a comprehensive range of new units including a built in oven and microwave, a built in hob with extractor hood above, a built in dishwasher and a built in fridge freezer. Benefiting from ample 'quartz' work top space and vinyl flooring.
Utility Area - Having access from the right hand side of the property.
Conservatory - 2.845 x 3.042 (9'4" x 9'11") -
Lounge - 4.383 x 4.219 (14'4" x 13'10") -
Bedroom One - 3.262 x 3.976 (10'8" x 13'0") - A rear facing double bedroom having en-suite shower room.
Bedroom Two - 2.572 x 5.282 (8'5" x 17'3") - A front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 2.791 x 3.223 (9'1" x 10'6") - A front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Four / Office - 2.049 x 3.219 (6'8" x 10'6") - A front facing double bedroom.
Bathroom - Having a brand new three piece suite in white comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity and 'p' bath with shower and shower screen. Benefiting from vinyl flooring and ladder towel radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53722425.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27753241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.