2 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 3, Mill Beck Close, Farsley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Modern first floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented
- Living room with Juliet balcony
- Dining kitchen
- Allocated parking & communal gardens
- Sought after Farsley location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Occupying a pleasant first floor position within this popular modern development located in the sought after village of Farsley, this light and spacious two double bedroom apartment is sure to appeal to a range of buyers including first time buyers and downsizers. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Featuring gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and secure entry-phone system the accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall with a useful storage cupboard, a light and spacious living room with a Juliet balcony and door leading to the dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, two spacious double bedrooms and the bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a white three piece suite as well as a built-in storage cupboard. Externally there is an allocated parking space as well as a communal garden to the rear of building.
The ‘village’ of Farsley offers a range of amenities that centre around the bustling Farsley Town Street. Additional shopping facilities are found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which provides both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores. For those who commute or require transport links, New Pudsey Railway Station is located adjacent to the Owlcotes Shopping Centre and provides a direct route to both Leeds and Bradford City Centres, the Leeds Outer Ring Road offers access to other areas of the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53728275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.