4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Vincent Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Period stone through terrace
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan dining kitchen
- Useful cellar room
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Popular Pudsey location
- Internal viewing recommended
Offering deceptively spacious and extremely well-presented accommodation arranged over three floors plus cellar, this four bedroom through terrace is situated in a highly popular area of Pudsey being just a short distance from the town centre as well as being conveniently located for local primary and secondary schools. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Featuring double glazing and gas fired central heating, the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall, a light and airy living room with an attractive fireplace and inset gas fire, and a separate open plan dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary high gloss wall and base units with ample space for a dining table and chairs. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a generous size double, second double bedroom and the house bathroom. To the second floor there are two further double bedrooms which are both a good size. Externally there is a small, low-maintenance garden to the front of the property and a lovely south facing enclosed garden to the rear.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53728278.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR170367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.