2 bedroom apartment for saleMontgomery Avenue, Leeds
- Allocated parking space
- Entrance porch and storage cupboard
- Large living/dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Popular residential estate
- Second floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
A brilliantly proportioned well presented two bedroom apartment in a popular residential location. The property would be well suited for anyone commuting to Leeds city centre.
Located on the outskirts of Headingley the property benefits from being close by to an excellent range of local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants. It’s also ideal for anyone commuting to Leeds via road or bus.
The property briefly comprises, entrance porch that’s a great space for coats and shoes, entrance hallway with storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Open plan living/dining kitchen, this is a brilliant sized room offering two Juliet balcony letting in plenty of natural light, the kitchen offers a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, complimentary worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer space for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. This room would be a great space for entertaining.
The master bedroom is a generous sized room offering fitted wardrobes and modern en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is also a bright generous sized room.
Outside the property benefits from communal gardens and allocated parking.
This property will suit a range of buyers but would be ideal for first time buyers.
Visit www.yopa.co.uk to arrange a viewing! Viewing is highly recommended.
EPC band: D (66) (68)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.