4 bedroom detached house for saleMalia Road, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Fabulous Open-Plan Breakfast Kitchen With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Bay Window Dining Room
- Bay Window Lounge With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Fitted Bathroom
- Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- Energy Rating TBC
£270,000 to £280,000 (Guide Price) Located on a quiet road within this popular residential development is this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house. Deceptively spacious having been extended by the current owners, this bay-window home has been finished to high specification throughout, offering well ordered, contemporary styled accommodation set across two levels, low maintenance grounds and ample off street parking. Well placed for access to the A61, local shops, supermarkets and Tapton park
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53734194.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.