Land for saleWesterton View Coundon Bishop Auckland
Withdrawn from Market
- Development Land For Sale
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Open Views
- Planning For A 5 Bedroom Detached House
- Garage And Driveway
- Excellent Transport Links
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Rea Estates are delighted to have been instructed to market for sale this development site which is regular in shape, predominately level and provides the opportunity to create a substantial family home.
The site itself is situated within a small cul de sac development in a semi rural position, enjoying views
across the countryside and beyond towards the village of Westerton.
The property is within commuting distance and has direct access to Durham. Newcastle Upon Tyne is approximately 30 miles away.
The site has Detailed Planning Permission for a substantial 5 Bedroom 3 Bathroom Detached Residence. Sewers, drains and foundations are in place as are services to the site. All of the ground work has been passed off by building control.
For further information and detailed plans please contact our office.
Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing please call Rea Estates on 01388 607780.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIA-12HJ1CNE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by REA Estates, Bishop Auckland - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.