3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Fields, Hoo, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom double fronted semi-detached house
- Garage and driveway
- Village location
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite shower room
- Landscaped rear garden
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Look forward to moving straight in with no worries over immediate maintenance and refurbishment as this property is clearly presented in show home condition.
Relax in the lounge whilst overlooking the landscaped garden and enjoy the spacious kitchen/dining room, an ideal place to entertain guests and family.
When the sun is shining sit out on the patio overlooking the well stocked gardens, the perfect place for a barbecue in the summer.
There will be no panic and rush in the morning when everyone is off to work as there is an en-suite shower room as well as a family bathroom.
If you enjoy your outdoor space you will find open countryside and miles of public footpaths right on your doorstep. For evening entertainment, take a trip into the historic town of Rochester with its cobbled streets filled with various bars and restaurants.
Hoo village has a wealth of amenities such as a primary and secondary school, leisure centre with swimming pool, shops, cafes and restaurants.
To summarise this is a fantastic first family home in a quiet and safe location.
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here and made several improvements to the home over the last 5 years. We have found the property extremely economical to run with very low utility bills.
We feel the area is ideal for a family as there is a play park just round the corner. We are lucky to have excellent transport links being only just a few minutes drive from the A2/M2 where you can reach Ebbsfleet and catch the high speed train to London or Paris.
We have extended the drive to our home so we can fit 2 cars on the front and we have carried out lots of work in the garden with a larger patio and additional landscaping.
- Entrance Hall: 7'0 x 6'2 (2.14m x 1.88m)
- Lounge: 17'0 x 10'0 (5.19m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room: 17'0 x 9'0 (5.19m x 2.75m)
- Master Bedroom: 10'1 x 10'0 (3.08m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'3 x 4'5 (2.21m x 1.35m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'3 x 9'3 (3.13m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'4 x 6'4 (2.85m x 1.93m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'6 (2.01m x 1.68m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53736183.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11842684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.