2 bedroom detached house for saleDale Bank, Ashover, Chesterfield
- *** GUIDE PRICE £285,000 - £325,000 ***
- TO BE SOLD BY AUCTION
- WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY AT 11AM
- AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB
- Scope for enlargement / development
- Stone outbuilding in approximately an acre plot
- Original period features
- Peaceful rural setting
A charming, two double bedroom, stone built detached circa 18th Century cottage with stone mullioned windows, nestled in approximately an acre, occupying a peaceful rural setting with stunning views across the adjoining countryside, close to local shops, amenities and country inns.
A charming, two double bedroom, stone built detached circa 18th Century cottage with stone mullioned windows, nestled in approximately an acre, occupying a peaceful rural setting with stunning views across the adjoining countryside. The property offers scope for development subject to gaining the relevant planning consents, occupying a popular setting in the highly sought after village of Ashover, close to local shops, amenities and country inns within highly regarded school catchment.
A timber entrance door opens into the entrance lobby with tiled floor,
Fitted Kitchen 16' 2" maximum measurement x 13' 11" maximum measurement ( 4.93m maximum measurement x 4.24m maximum measurement )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with resin sink set in work surface with tiled splashback. Inset four ring gas hob with oven beneath and overhead extractor canopy, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. With tiled floor, stone mullioned window, radiator, two side aspect double glazed windows and a staircase leads to the first floor.
Sitting Room 11' 4" x 15' 1" ( 3.45m x 4.60m )
A reception room with front aspect stone mullioned window, further double glazed windows, open fireplace, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With stone mullioned window and radiator.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 13' ( 3.45m x 3.96m )
A double bedroom with double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 14' 10" x 12' 1" ( 4.52m x 3.68m )
A dual aspect double bedroom with two double glazed windows and radiator.
Comprising panel bath, wash hand basin and low flush WC. With radiator and double glazed opaque window.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a gated driveway and the garden and land borders the property. There is a stone outbuilding and timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53736216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell on 01629 814774.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.