Studio apartment for saleInner Park Road, Wimbledon Common
- Large Studio Flat - New lease
- 2nd Floor - Rarely available garage
- Mansion block - Communal gardens
- Good decoration - Great location
- No Chain - Close to Common
A substantial and modern studio apartment on the second floor of this regal building which benefits from a new lease of 125 years and a rare garage. With immaculate manicured gardens, your approach to this imposing building couldn't be more quintessentially English! The communal entrance door with its glass panes encapsulating ironmongery of a by gone era, leads you through to the grand lobby. Up to the second floor we find this property. Through the front door we have an invaluable store cupboard to the left with shelving and storage to the right also. Straight ahead we have the bathroom with full suite. Through to the main space of this apartment, you're greeted with a huge 5 pane double glazed window, flooding this large area with natural light. Tucked to the rear of this room is currently the bedroom section with built in wardrobes and shelving. The living and dining area is just beyond and as the floor plan will show, lots of space for entertaining let alone normal living. Double doors lead us to the compact but well-appointed kitchen. The property is in the enviable location, moments’ walk to Wimbledon Common. An ideal investment or perfect for a first-time buyer. EPC – TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27754395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eddisonwhite, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.