3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCambridge Avenue, Welling, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi detached chalet house
- Incredible garden
- Extension opportunity (STPP)
- Downstairs bathroom
- South Welling
- EPC energy rating E (50)
The home is set in the popular south Welling, in a quiet road. Although it is a quiet area, it is so close to the excellent transport links with Falconwood and Welling train station both within walking distance.
The home itself is deceptive in size and once you have pulled up onto the driveway and walked through the door you’ll notice that there is a lot on offer.
As you walk in you will notice that there is a lot of light which illuminates the rooms to show off the space.
Tastefully decorated, the living area opens up from the lounge into the dining room creating a great entertaining space or if you want to have some separation you can close the doors and tuck into that week’s must see television.
The bathroom is downstairs and is nicely done and the kitchen is a decent size as it stands but the potential on offer here is huge.
The chalet style homes are sought after and subject to planning you could open this whole area up and extend out and create an excellent kitchen/diner with views over the huge garden.
A number of these style of homes have extended upstairs to create more bedrooms, so you could really go to town here and design your dream home.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area: 12'2 x 10'9 (3.71m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 x 7'9 (3.28m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'9 x 11'10 (5.11m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53737803.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15007012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.