4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 8 - Petersfield, Elvin Way, Chesterfield
- Exclusive New Development
- Reservations Now Being Taken
- New Home
- 3/4 Bed Detached Homes
- Contemporary Designs & Spacious Interiors
- Backed By The Government Help To Buy Scheme
- Established Local Developer
- Anticipated Completions Late 2018
** EXCLUSIVE NEW DEVELOPMENT - RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN ** A grand four bedroom home with large open reception hallway with boot/ utility room. A large lounge with bi-fold doors adjacent to a separate dining room. A large study/ playroom and a grand kitchen area complete the ground floor. Open staircase to three double bedrooms and one single. En suite and dressing room to master bedroom. Separate garage and ample off road parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8691696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Oak Estates, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.