4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Road, Herne Bay, Kent
- Potten designed 4 bedroom family home
- Inglenook fireplace, 2 reception rooms, study
- Double garage and utility room
- Unrivalled sea views from all rear rooms
- En-suite bathroom, study
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This is a truly individual family home, wonderfully located close to the sea front and impeccably presented throughout, and certain to leave any viewing applicants speechless. Tucked away at the end of a drive, this property has views out to sea from all rear windows, and the rear garden has been very much designed to work around the outlook which is both inspiring and impressive.
The house is a Potten design, and as a company they are renowned for being innovative and forward thinking, creating homes of great appeal.
A large lounge captures the imagination and leads into a dining area with a central open brick fireplace, beautiful to look at and perfect for creating a cosy environment.
This is a beautiful house, full of charm and stunning features and beautiful kitchen and bathroom suites. The master bedroom has an en-suite and all the bedrooms are a good size, ideal for any growing family.
From the moment you pull up outside this imposing house, it's well cared for private gardens and ornate pond will be ideal for relaxing in, as the front aspect is southerly. There is a large double garage and substantial driveway in addition.
Should you choose the beach life, what better home could you turn your attentions to. Bishopstone is on the outskirts of Beltinge village and only a short drive away from the town centre.
What the Owner says:
In the 13 years we have lived here we have enjoyed it's peaceful location, sea views, cliff walks, the country park, no traffic noise or parking problems.
We are a stroll from the doctors surgery, Beltinge village shops and pubs, Reculver Towers, Reculver church and Reculver primary school. There is a regular bus service that we can take to Herne Bay town and station, Whitstable, Canterbury and Margate from the bus stops close by.
We spend many hours sitting on our patio looking at the spectacular sunsets this area is famous for, in this perfect location.
- Entrance Hallway
- Study: 9'4 x 7'3 (2.85m x 2.21m)
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 22'1 x 11'2 (6.74m x 3.41m)
- Utility Room
- Dining Area: 19'8 x 17'6 (6.00m x 5.34m)
- Lounge Area: 23'10 x 17'9 (7.27m x 5.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 11'2 (3.91m x 3.41m)
- Master Bedroom: 18'8 x 14'11 (5.69m x 4.55m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3: 14'11 x 7'9 (4.55m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'2 x 7'5 (3.41m x 2.26m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage: 17'5 x 16'4 (5.31m x 4.98m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53739579.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11234527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.