2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBellingham Lane, Rayleigh, Essex
- 2 Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Off Street Parking For One
- Modern Throughout
- Fantastic Central Location
- Stone's Throw From Rayleigh Highstreet
- No Onward Chain
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Recommended
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks 01702 343060
Ayers & Cruiks are excited to welcome to the market this superb 2 bedroom end of terrace house being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property is modern and neutrally decorated throughout. It is situated right in the heart of Rayleigh and is only a short walk away from Rayleigh High Street and it's wide array of shops, bars and restaurants.
The property comes with off-street parking for one car and benefits from a low maintenance garden.
Early viewing is advised, please phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53740407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.